Wednesday, May 7, 2014

rexburg

Well, I moved to Rexburg!  Nik was kind enough to help me move.  A few weeks ago, on April 19th we headed up to Rexburg.  It took me so dang long to pick Nik up because of the Salt Lake Marathon.  Note to self:  don't try to drive when there is a marathon going on.


The ride was long but we finally made it.  Nik helped me unload all the stuff from my car and get settled into my new apartment.  We went grocery shopping, ate dinner at Wendy's, drove to Idaho Falls, and watched the beautiful sunset.


On Sunday we went to church together and then we went and took some pictures at the Nature Park.  We walked down onto the pond bed since most of it was dry and we got to see some turtles.  Who knew that Idaho had turtles?!


Since it was Easter Sunday I decided to make some classic funeral potatoes for us.  We had a nice dinner together and relaxed.  That evening Nik got on the Salt Lake Express and headed home.  Since it was Easter we did a lot of reflecting on Christ and how blessed we really are.  Because of Him I can be with my family forever, I am never alone, I can begin each day over, and so many other things.  I am forever grateful for my Savior.

No comments:

Post a Comment