Friday, May 16, 2014

sam moore

Two weeks ago I was sitting at my apartment waiting for Sam Moore.  Sam was apparently one of Nik's mission buddies who was bringing me up a package from Nik.  He was taking the Salt Lake Express to come spend the weekend with some friends.  I was just sitting there when Sam knocked on my apartment door.  My roommate answered the door and low and behold Nik was standing there!

One of the biggest surprises haha.  It turns out Sam Moore doesn't exist.  Nik sure had me tricked!  It was one of the best surprises haha.  I think I was in shock for the first hour just knowing that Nik really was in Rexburg again.

We decided to go to Heise hot springs that night to relax and have a good time.  We swam, relaxed, laughed, and had the best time.  I love spending time with my crazy best friend.


While we were driving to the hot spring we passed some llamas!  What a coincidence.  I pulled over and we got out to take a picture.  We didn't try to pet them because we didn't want them to spit on us but we will pet them next time.  It was so much fun seeing the llamas.

After the hot springs we went to dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe and stuffed ourselves with some Oreo pizza. Man it was delicious.  Thank you so much for surprising me Nik!  One of the best days yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment