Monday, June 30, 2014

hammocking

Let me just say that this was one of the very best weekends.  Each weekend with Nik just keeps getting better and better.  Friday night was a really bad thunderstorm so we went bowling.  We played three games and were laughing and having fun the whole time.  I ended up winning the first time scoring 129 and I'm pretty sure Nik won the rest haha.


After bowling we worked on homework and then went to Pizza Pie and stuffed ourselves with their delicious oreo pizza.  My other favorite is ranch chicken.  Mmm yummy in our tummy's.  We went to the park after and set up our hammock for the first time!  It was quite a success.  Even though it was freezing outside we stayed for quite a while and had such a great time.


Saturday morning we went to the Idaho Falls Farmer's Market.  Let me just say that it is way better than Rexburg's.  I can't wait to go to the Salt Lake Farmer's Market.  We saw tons and tons of dogs which just made us super happy.  We want a puppy so bad it's making us crazy!


We had some delicious italian ice and just had a fun time looking around at all the different things.  Nik bought me this really sweet handmade purple backpack.  I love it and am so excited to use it when we travel around the world.


We had a great time at the Farmer's Market.  I love spending all day with my best friend!  He is always making me laugh and so very happy.  We always do the craziest things together and are just laughing so hard the entire time.


We went to the Tautphaus Park Zoo after that and it was pretty sweet!  Our favorite animals were the llamas and the goats.  Llamas will always have a special place in our hearts.  Just seeing them makes us so happy haha.



I loved feeding the goats.  Their tongues were really soft and it was the cutest thing when they would jump up on the fence as soon as they heard you getting some food out for them.  It kind of makes me want to get a goat. :)


Nik loves posing with all of the animals.  He is always making me laugh. :)  I love how silly we both are.


We went shopping around the mall and at Sam's Club after the zoo.  Nik sure does spoil me so much.  He is the very best.  After that we had a delicious dinner at Buffalo Wild Wings!  We were stuffed.  When we got back to Rexburg we went hammocking again!


We made a delicious chicken and rice dinner and then took a nap on Sunday.  After our lovely nap we went back to the park for more hammocking.  We love it so much but just wish it was warmer here.



I am so glad that Nik decided to buy a hammock just for fun haha.  We are going to go on a camping trip and sleep in our hammock!  Hopefully it will be a lot warmer when we go camping though.


Look at that cutie being crazy.  I love how silly we are together.  This was one of the best nights because we just talked for hours in our hammock and got to know and love each other so much more.  I love you so much Nik!

No comments:

Post a Comment