Sunday, December 6, 2015

thanksgiving week

Thanksgiving week was full of lots of fun activities for us.  Thanksgiving day we had a delicious meal with my family and a few of my cousins.  My favorite food was a new stuffing recipe that we cook in the crock pot.  It was so delicious!  The jello is always tasty as well.  After lunch we headed to my cousins house for pie with all of my family on my mom's side.  It was great to see them all and catch up.


Friday my whole family got together to take some family photos. This was the last time we'd all be together for a while since Emily was leaving on her mission in a few days and Andrew is in medical school.  It was fun to take pictures all together but it was so cold!



Saturday morning we all went to the Salt Lake temple and did an endowment session.  It was neat to go to the temple with my whole family.  I'm so thankful for temples and how I can feel so close to the Savior while inside.  I can't wait to travel the world and see each temple.



Sunday morning Emily had her farewell talk.  She did an amazing with her talk.  She will be a great missionary in Argentina.  Nik and I miss her lots already but are so excited for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment