Wednesday, April 6, 2016

general conference

 My parents gave us tickets so we got to attend the Saturday afternoon session.  There's nothing like watching conference at the conference center!  You can feel the spirit so strong when President Monson walks in and it immediately goes silent and everyone stands up.  It's incredible!

 



The talks are always amazing so I thought I'd share a few of my favorite quotes.  It's so hard to pick a few favorites because each talk is always so good!  After conference we headed over to Temple Square.  It was so pretty to see the blossoms and all the tulips out.  Heavenly Father sure has blessed us with all of His beautiful creations.


I love hearing the counsel from the Prophet and Apostles every six months.  We can't wait to get a copy of the conference ensign so that we read each talk again together and apply the things we learn into our lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment